Multiple manufacturers have been manufacturing truly amazing 12000 watt dual fuel generator for over the years now with excellent quality, performance, and longevity with user convenience in mind. However, not all of these product will meet your requirements.
Hence, we have enlisted the best 12000 watt dual fuel generator to help you quickly find the right item. We have closely considered the user experience, practical benefits, functions, performance, longevity, budget, along with the pros and cons of these items to enlist them here. We have also compared them with similar items and taken reviews from real-life users to offer you a real client’s experience. Plus, we have researched the items thoroughly and checked their performance to pricing ratio so that you get the best value for money for each of these items.
So, without much ado, let’s kick start the review.
At a Glance
|DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue||Buy Now|
|Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Not Included) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency||Buy Now|
|Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet & Lightweight Portable Inverter Generator, 2200 Peak Watts & 1800 Rated Watts, Gas Powered, Parallel Capable, Long Run Time||Buy Now|
|Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant||Buy Now|
|Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start||Buy Now|
|WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt RV-Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start||Buy Now|
|PowerSmart Generator, 1200 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered Generator, Inverter Generators for Home Use, PS50A||Buy Now|
|DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, 50 State Approved, Blue||Buy Now|
|WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start – CARB Compliant, Black||Buy Now|
|Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start, Wheel Kit||Buy Now|
Top 10 12000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator
There’re literally hundreds of models available with different users in mind for the 12000 watt dual fuel generator. We have checked over 55 products to shortlist these best 12000 watt dual fuel generator with your requirements in mind. You will find these items incredibly beneficial, high-performing, and durable.
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Not Included) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the “Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors” by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel or SolarSaga 100 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet & Lightweight Portable Inverter Generator, 2200 Peak Watts & 1800 Rated Watts, Gas Powered, Parallel Capable, Long Run Time
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 46 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (10W-30 oil included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- ELECTRIC START: Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- QUIET OPERATION: 61 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline
- CLEAN POWER: RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt RV-Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start
- Dimensions: 23.2″ L x 18″ W x 20.1″ H | Weight: 99.2 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display
PowerSmart Generator, 1200 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered Generator, Inverter Generators for Home Use, PS50A
- Portable generator: generator solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages.The weight is only 39 lbs.
- Stable output: gas generator contains with 71cc, 2HP, 2-stroke gas powered engine, which provides 1200 surge watts and 900 rated watts, strong reliability, with a full fuel tank of 1.1 gallon, can run for 5 hours at half load.
- Clean energy: 120V household outlets and 12V DC output are installed in thie generator, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, such as phones, laptops and other outdoor electronics.Completed safety design prevents damage to these devices.
- Low noise: noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator.Performs low decibel during operation, provides quiet environment to user.
- Simple operation: easy to assemble, uses oil/gas mix fuel so there’s no need for oil changes.Durable and the structure of the whole machine is relatively simple, failure rate is low.
- Customer Satisfaction: covered with PowerSmart 2-year-warranty, free lifetime tech support, repair service center in U.S., online support in 24H. Any reason please contact with us.
DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, 50 State Approved, Blue
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start – CARB Compliant, Black
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start, Wheel Kit
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- ELECTRIC START: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch
- INTELLIGAUGE: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- OUTLETS: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) – trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Wheel Diameter:8 in.
Best 12000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator Buying Guides
When you want the good 12000 watt dual fuel generator, you should have sound knowledge of its features, pros, cons, and the factors that control its performance. You should also compare its benefits with the expected pricing to get a good value for money for the product you intend to buy.
It needs extensive research and product comparison, and it could be time-consuming. In this busy world, you may not have so much time. Hence, we have enlisted the top features and factors to consider buying top class 12000 watt dual fuel generator shortly without compromising the performance.
The Right Brand
When you decide to buy your most-required product, you should thoroughly consider the brand and its market reputation. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
You may compare various brands and read users’ experiences to have a clear idea about the brand values. It will also help you realize how the brand treats its clients and customers’ perceptions of the manufacturer.
Of course, products from a high-end and reputable manufacturer will be pricier than an average brand. But, the extra money you spend for the brand value is worth the investment since it ensures better performance and after-sales service.
However, while considering the manufacturer’s market value and reputation, you shouldn’t always think about their history. Of course, companies with a rich history are more reliable.
However, many new brands and manufacturers are truly manufacturing high-performing, reliable, durable, and pocket-friendly 12000 watt dual fuel generator. Thus, you should also consider the user’s experience and reviews to find the right brand for your product.
Next up, you must consider the features you want and the product’s features. You need to ensure that you won’t get a 100% match for all the features. Thus, you must first prioritize the top features of the product you want. Then, compare them with the products in the market to quickly find the best match.
Undoubtedly, most products will have some generic features that will be identical for all. However, you should look at the different features to find the most amazing products that truly meet your working requirements.
That’s why we have discussed each item’s top and most practical features with correct details in this review list. It should assist you in making a quick purchasing decision.
Top Benefits & Drawbacks
There’s nothing in the world with 100% goodness or badness. It simply means that your desired product will also have pros and cons. You need to look at the top benefits of the product you want to buy and then consider whether these benefits fit your requirements or not. Similarly, consider the setbacks of the product so that you can quickly compare its value for money in real life.
You can check customers’ reviews on Amazon, social media, user forums, and the manufacturer’s website to find these pros and cons for comparison. But if you are running short of time, don’t worry since we have covered it for you.
In our review, we have thoroughly described the advantages and disadvantages of each item so that you know its benefits and possible drawbacks. Thus, you won’t need to take the responsibilities; you can simply go through our pros and cons section for each 12000 watt dual fuel generator and choose the one that best fits your necessities.
The product’s pricing is an important issue to consider irrespective of the product you want to buy. It will heavily influence your buying decision and largely control the item’s features and performance.
The pricing depends on the products’ brand value, top features, performance, and durability. If you want a product from a highly reputable manufacturer, you should be ready to pay a bit for it. On the contrary, new brands may have aggressive pricing, which is a nice bonus.
You should compare the product’s pricing with different manufacturers and the expected features. The idea is to get the best value for your investment. Also, be aware that expensiveness doesn’t always mean better performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Performance & Durability
You must consider the longevity and performance of the product. The last thing you wouldn’t want is to see your bought item getting damaged within a couple of days. Hence, you mustn’t compromise the performance and durability of the product. For longevity, you must check the quality of the material used to manufacture the 12000 watt dual fuel generator
The product material must be high-quality and industry-leading. Plus, it must meet or exceed the required standards to be worthy of your investment. Similarly, the performance must also match your expectation.
If the performance doesn’t meet the product’s pricing, it will be useless to you. Plus, you should also compare the durability and performance with other brands and products. It will guarantee that you obtain a solid return on your investment. Finally, check the after-sales service offers.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, check the after-sales service offers. Does the brand provide good after-sales service or repairing facilities? Does the manufacturer have a good client’s review for their after-sales service?
It will help you know about the client’s perspective and how it treats its customers You should also check the warranty of the product. Usually, most manufacturers will offer a 6-months to 24-months long warranty for any manufacturing defects. You should check the user conditions for the warranty so that it doesn’t fool you either.
We hope that our in-depth review for the best 12000 watt dual fuel generator assists you to quickly finding the right item for your necessities. We have discussed each product’s benefits, specifications, user experience, and main pros and cons elaborately in this list. Now, you should have a clear idea of these high-end products. So, which one is your favorite?
Also, hurry to get your favorite item since these products have unthinkable demand in the market and may get unavailable if you delay your purchase. So, hurry and buy from the review list to elevate your lifestyle outstandingly.