Multiple manufacturers have been manufacturing truly amazing acer curved monitor for over the years now with excellent quality, performance, and longevity with user convenience in mind. However, not all of these product will meet your requirements.
Hence, we have enlisted the best acer curved monitor to help you quickly find the right item. We have closely considered the user experience, practical benefits, functions, performance, longevity, budget, along with the pros and cons of these items to enlist them here. We have also compared them with similar items and taken reviews from real-life users to offer you a real client’s experience. Plus, we have researched the items thoroughly and checked their performance to pricing ratio so that you get the best value for money for each of these items.
So, without much ado, let’s kick start the review.
At a Glance
|Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port), Black||Buy Now|
|Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor, Black||Buy Now|
|Acer KB272HL Hbi 27” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, 75Hz, 1ms (VRB) (HDMI Port 1.4 & VGA Port), Black||Buy Now|
|Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28″ UHD 3840 x 2160 Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium/G-SYNC Compatible | 144Hz | 1ms | TUV/Eyesafe | 1xUSB Type-C, 1xDP 1.4, 2xHDMI 2.1 & 4xUSB||Buy Now|
|Acer KG251Q Jbmidpx 24.5” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync | Up to 165Hz Refresh Rate | Up to 0.6ms | Zero-Frame | 2 x 2 Watt Speakers (1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI)||Buy Now|
|Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx 27″ Zero-Frame WQHD 2560 x 1440 Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium | Agile-Splendor IPS | Overclock to 170Hz | Up to 0.5ms | 95% DCI-P3 | 1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0||Buy Now|
|Acer CB272 bmiprx 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon Free Sync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (Display, HDMI & VGA ports)||Buy Now|
|Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27″ WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black||Buy Now|
|Acer Aspire C27-1655-UA91 AIO Desktop | 27″ Full HD IPS Display | 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 12GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Windows 10 Home||Buy Now|
|Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports) Black||Buy Now|
Top 10 Acer Curved Monitor
There’re literally hundreds of models available with different users in mind for the acer curved monitor. We have checked over 60 products to shortlist these best acer curved monitor with your requirements in mind. You will find these items incredibly beneficial, high-performing, and durable.
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port), Black
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz – Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio – 16:9. Color supported – 16.7 million colors. Brightness – 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
Acer KB272HL Hbi 27” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, 75Hz, 1ms (VRB) (HDMI Port 1.4 & VGA Port), Black
- “27” full hd (1920 x 1080) widescreen va monitor with amd radeon freesync technology”
- Response time: 1ms vrb
- Zero frame design
- Refresh rate: 75hz
- Ports: 1 x hdmi port & 1 x vga (vga cable included)
- Display technology: LED
Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28″ UHD 3840 x 2160 Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium/G-SYNC Compatible | 144Hz | 1ms | TUV/Eyesafe | 1xUSB Type-C, 1xDP 1.4, 2xHDMI 2.1 & 4xUSB
- 28.0″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium Technology (works with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible) Gaming Monitor
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E<1
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C, 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1 (Supports PS5 and XBOX: 4K UHD@120Hz) & 4 x USB Ports (Display Port, HDMI and USB Cables Included)
Acer KG251Q Jbmidpx 24.5” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync | Up to 165Hz Refresh Rate | Up to 0.6ms | Zero-Frame | 2 x 2 Watt Speakers (1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI)
- 24.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G) – Up to 0.6ms (G to G) | Refresh Rate: 165Hz – Using Display Port | Brightness: 400nits
- Elegant Zero Frame Design: Provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 15° | 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (includes Display Port and Audio Cable)
Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx 27″ Zero-Frame WQHD 2560 x 1440 Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium | Agile-Splendor IPS | Overclock to 170Hz | Up to 0.5ms | 95% DCI-P3 | 1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- Refresh Rate: Overclock to 170Hz (Using Display Port) | Response Time: Up to 0.5ms (G to G) | VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm | Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95% | Color Accuracy: Delta E<2
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: Yes
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 and 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable and Display Port Cable Included)
Acer CB272 bmiprx 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon Free Sync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (Display, HDMI & VGA ports)
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz – Using display port or HDMI port. Brightness: 250 nit
- Zero frame design ; Ergo stand: Ergonomically-designed stand ; VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x display port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in and 1 x audio-out (VGA and audio cable included)
Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27″ WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5° to 35°. Swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5.91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1.4) and 1 x Display port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting type: VESA compatibility mountable 100 x 100 millimeter
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Acer Aspire C27-1655-UA91 AIO Desktop | 27″ Full HD IPS Display | 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | 12GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Windows 10 Home
- SLIM. STYLISH. STUNNING: Save the clutter on your desk with this All-in-One PC. Enjoy the crisp colors that this cool, Full HD PC delivers. It features an Intel Core i5 processor, Intel Iris Xe Graphics and fast Wi-Fi 6 connectivity.
- Breaking the boundaries of performance with the Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor – up to 4.20 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8 MB Intel Smart Cache. Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 27.0″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED Back-lit Screen. 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory. 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology, Bluetooth 5.2, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 4 – USB 3.2 (Type A) Gen 2 ports (Rear), 1 – HDMI-out Port (Rear), Integrated 1.0 MP HD Webcam with 2 Stereo Microphones
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Comes with Windows 10 Home – Free Upgrade to Windows 11 (when available, see below)
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware
Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports) Black
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
What To Look Before Buying Best Acer Curved Monitor
When you want the good acer curved monitor, you should have sound knowledge of its features, pros, cons, and the factors that control its performance. You should also compare its benefits with the expected pricing to get a good value for money for the product you intend to buy.
It needs extensive research and product comparison, and it could be time-consuming. In this busy world, you may not have so much time. Hence, we have enlisted the top features and factors to consider buying top class acer curved monitor shortly without compromising the performance.
The Right Brand
When you decide to buy your most-required product, you should thoroughly consider the brand and its market reputation. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
You may compare various brands and read users’ experiences to have a clear idea about the brand values. It will also help you realize how the brand treats its clients and customers’ perceptions of the manufacturer.
Of course, products from a high-end and reputable manufacturer will be pricier than an average brand. But, the extra money you spend for the brand value is worth the investment since it ensures better performance and after-sales service.
However, while considering the manufacturer’s market value and reputation, you shouldn’t always think about their history. Of course, companies with a rich history are more reliable.
However, many new brands and manufacturers are truly manufacturing high-performing, reliable, durable, and pocket-friendly acer curved monitor. Thus, you should also consider the user’s experience and reviews to find the right brand for your product.
Next up, you must consider the features you want and the product’s features. You need to ensure that you won’t get a 100% match for all the features. Thus, you must first prioritize the top features of the product you want. Then, compare them with the products in the market to quickly find the best match.
Undoubtedly, most products will have some generic features that will be identical for all. However, you should look at the different features to find the most amazing products that truly meet your working requirements.
That’s why we have discussed each item’s top and most practical features with correct details in this review list. It should assist you in making a quick purchasing decision.
Top Benefits & Drawbacks
There’s nothing in the world with 100% goodness or badness. It simply means that your desired product will also have pros and cons. You need to look at the top benefits of the product you want to buy and then consider whether these benefits fit your requirements or not. Similarly, consider the setbacks of the product so that you can quickly compare its value for money in real life.
You can check customers’ reviews on Amazon, social media, user forums, and the manufacturer’s website to find these pros and cons for comparison. But if you are running short of time, don’t worry since we have covered it for you.
In our review, we have thoroughly described the advantages and disadvantages of each item so that you know its benefits and possible drawbacks. Thus, you won’t need to take the responsibilities; you can simply go through our pros and cons section for each acer curved monitor and choose the one that best fits your necessities.
The product’s pricing is an important issue to consider irrespective of the product you want to buy. It will heavily influence your buying decision and largely control the item’s features and performance.
The pricing depends on the products’ brand value, top features, performance, and durability. If you want a product from a highly reputable manufacturer, you should be ready to pay a bit for it. On the contrary, new brands may have aggressive pricing, which is a nice bonus.
You should compare the product’s pricing with different manufacturers and the expected features. The idea is to get the best value for your investment. Also, be aware that expensiveness doesn’t always mean better performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Performance & Durability
You must consider the longevity and performance of the product. The last thing you wouldn’t want is to see your bought item getting damaged within a couple of days. Hence, you mustn’t compromise the performance and durability of the product. For longevity, you must check the quality of the material used to manufacture the acer curved monitor
The product material must be high-quality and industry-leading. Plus, it must meet or exceed the required standards to be worthy of your investment. Similarly, the performance must also match your expectation.
If the performance doesn’t meet the product’s pricing, it will be useless to you. Plus, you should also compare the durability and performance with other brands and products. It will guarantee that you obtain a solid return on your investment. Finally, check the after-sales service offers.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, check the after-sales service offers. Does the brand provide good after-sales service or repairing facilities? Does the manufacturer have a good client’s review for their after-sales service?
It will help you know about the client’s perspective and how it treats its customers You should also check the warranty of the product. Usually, most manufacturers will offer a 6-months to 24-months long warranty for any manufacturing defects. You should check the user conditions for the warranty so that it doesn’t fool you either.
We hope that our in-depth review for the best acer curved monitor assists you to quickly finding the right item for your necessities. We have discussed each product’s benefits, specifications, user experience, and main pros and cons elaborately in this list. Now, you should have a clear idea of these high-end products. So, which one is your favorite?
Also, hurry to get your favorite item since these products have unthinkable demand in the market and may get unavailable if you delay your purchase. So, hurry and buy from the review list to elevate your lifestyle outstandingly.